Monday, November 19, 2012

Freedom

Why freedom? Well this is for you whoever you are.

To me, freedom means each moment, of each day, of every year I can do all things or atleast try all things that I desire. To me, freedom means being able to show sadness, happiness and anger in public. To me, freedom means feeling safe, confident and secure in my country. Freedom is being able to have a voice and to let it be heard. To me, freedom means having the right to make my own decisions and choices. Freedom allows me to pray and worship the God of heaven. Freedom allows me to love and hate. Freedom allows me to buy, own and sell. It allows me to come and to go places. Freedom allows me to obtain the things I want and discard the things I don't. Freedom is waking up in the morning with sunshine even when the sun rays aren't penetrating through the clouds. To me, freedom is a promise that I can live my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment