Saturday, February 23, 2013

So here goes the 2013

Pretty awesome pretty sad pretty in love pretty not. 

People come and go and here I am trying to make a new room for new friends and love. I used to believe that people can fake their smiles but they can never know how to fake their tears and their feelings and yes that was me. Losing your best buddy hurt so much more than losing your boyfriend. I admit, I make mistakes. I admit, I  have been such a fool. I admit. I admit. I admit. So please say your sorry for not talking to me, please say your sorry that you never look at me, please say your sorry because I do miss you Bestfriend and its killing me. Or maybe not... You will never say you are sorry, you will never look back, you will never ever talk to me. And maybe I should believe that sometimes people have to get hurt or lose to remind them (me) of the value of the things that they have right now. 

Time to get real and stand up for what I believe in even if that means I'm standing alone. 

Love, tasyalova

No comments:

Post a Comment