Saturday, September 1, 2012

Happy

I'm so happy as my title said so. It's September and it's my month bitch, my month. Life was pretty unsure but I swear to God I'm very thankful that I'm still here with my family, friends and special one. Farewell August, you taught me how to be strong when no one else was there for me. You taught me not to trust people easily. You taught me clever words aren't the same anymore. You taught me there is always a way if you keep believieng there is. Thank you so much August. \

Alright, back to basic. 

Tasa Loba is so happy to the max because finally I can fit my bikinis. You know the feeling when you wanted that thing so badly since years ago and now you finally can rock them? Here is the picture of me rocking my bikini. Do rotate your head.


Done with bikini's and now time to tell you a story of my life. This is how the story went, I made lots and lots of mistakes nowadays and I wish I could lay down myself without no one there beside me. It was kind of hard when you trying to do the best but everyone think it's not the best. Remember when I said every relationship isnt a mistakes? I was wrong. Maybe because I was stupid that time or maybe because NOW I'm not over it. I have no idea but yeah I love someone else, be with someone else. So wrong. Damn wrong. But hell yeah, I made it over the top and I'm glad my friends always be there for me. Thanked them, thanked God, thanked myself for being strong enough to face all of these shits. Love life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment