Saturday, November 10, 2012

Confessions

So here we go, as I'm trying to find a topic of the day. I would prolly like to tell you that I'm all lifeMORE instead of lifeLESS. Well sweetheart, no one wants that to happen. So Hafe gave me a good advise which I must and have to stay away from any cellphones and ofcourse Twitter because less people I'm confront with the least drama it will be. I hope it works, cross-fingers everyone! Now where were we? Oh confessions! Confessions about too many to list down but here some

  • FATS 
No one or in the whole wide world wants to be fat or look ugly. So I'm gonna let it all out here which is I'm officially sixteen years old and I'm still fat. Good Lord, just help me already. I'm tired of being fat. 
  • MONEY
First of all, time is money and money is everything. I love $$$$, well who doesn't? I'm one useless kid you ever met because for sure I'm afraid asking for money from my parents. I don't know why but I always have this kind of feeling every.fucking.time when I ask for money from them. Coward kid? Ah I'm just tired to distress my parents. 
  • COMBINATION OF HOLIDAYS & STUDY 
Swear to God, I don't feel like having a good trip or else because I'm having a hard time here trying to catch up with my studies which I did studied today. It's all because of SPM. Time flies by so fast that I will be 17th next year and sit for an exam, well not just 'an exam' but a BIG EXAMINATIONS that prolly prescribe what I'm gonna be, my job and my healthy good future with God's willing. So, cut off the holidays and say hello to books again which is so gonna be my bestfriend during this holiday. 
  • LOVE
I'm not looking for it though. Cinta membuat hidup terumbang-ambing. Gotta admit, I'm all sigh-ing while typing about 'love' topic. For sure, love is easy but to find love is not that easy. To fall is easy too but to confess how you feel is not easy as an ABC. I've been through not much about relationships but I'm tired of brokenhearts, I'm tired with boys. I'm just tired to commit with anyone everyone everybody. Too tired that I can't even describe how tired I am about love and all. End of story. 
  • FRIENDS
People come and go, love come and go, friends come and go but true friends stay loyal no matter how hard time is. Thank you so much Good Lord for sending me beautiful insane kindhearts of true friends of mine. I'm blessed. Well somehow, middle finger highly up for my fake friends. Thank you so much for being want-to-know buddy, backstabb me and all shits you have done. Hell where your heart is. 

I was about to tell you more and more true confessions but I think I should just stop complaining. The more I complain, the more I'll be pathetic. Therefore, I shall stop. Less complain, less pathetic. Save drama! Adios lavs muchos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment