Monday, November 12, 2012

You say pohh, I say sitive.

Setelah selesai scroll meng-scroll kawan-kawan punya blogger. I laugh so hard. I think it's funny because we are all unite as a bimbo years ago. Lame lame lame lame but hey that's what make us today! All in a good happy position. Got to admit we're all young, naive and immatured back then. Still is now and still is cray cray to the max but that's how we roll. But I've learned that people make mistakes, people come and go, you give in and out love, true friends stay with you no matter how hard situation is, some friends only need you when they're in trouble, took for granted, family & home where the heart is. I'm always happy for who I am. I never regret anything in life. Well, I used to hate and regret almost everything about myself and my life but after all the things I've been through, is not that sucks at all. In fact, my past show who I am today and I stand for myself that life is un-predictable and wonderful at times. Life is always wonderful, it is. You just have to look it more clearly and clear up your negatives mind. I should be thankful for what I'm having now. So dear readers, eh adakah pembaca? Seh senyum tersipu malu. Ok back to basic, dear readers time put all the negativity into the bins and let positive vibes surround us. With God's willing, Ameen!

No comments:

Post a Comment